Friday, 1 April 2011

New video time!!

                                                                Good Morning to you all,

                   New video time on you tube. This time its a video on how to basic clipping guide for spaniels.

                        Tonight we're making a video on HOW TO MAKE EYELINER LAST ALL DAY!!!

Make sure you check it out!!


Hope you all have a great day.

HUGE love and hugs Sami.

xxx


1 comment:

  1. Miss Sami!

    I just noticed that you came by my blog at the end of March. I'm sorry I didn't respond to you earlier. I hope you're having as much fun blogging as I have been. Your blog is cute and useful, I'll be in and out. You can probably see from the pics on my blog that I could use all the beauty tips I can get! ;) Hope to see more of you around. I love meeting new people, so don't be a stranger!

    ReplyDelete